Hmm. Strange. Yeah. I really dunno what's going on. I like the cross fade
function. Lol! I'm running the latest liquid soap on Debian 7.6 which should
not make a difference.  I stopped the script for now as I forgot I had it
running for the last 24 hours. Oopsy doodle.  I believe I coded everything
right. Should I try a different port? I t binds but the mounts don't. Odd.

Now I'm totally stumped.  and I don't think it's my fault this time. Lol!
Hehahaha.

Blessings and happy Friday.