i found the following packages using

$ sudo apt-cache search <search term>

libtheora-dev - Theora Video Compression Codec (development files)
libtheora-ocaml - OCaml interface to the theora library
libtheora-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the theora library
liquidsoap-plugin-theora - audio streaming language -- Theora plugin

aac-enc - Fraunhofer FDK AAC Codec Library - fronted binary
libfdk-aac-dev - Fraunhofer FDK AAC Codec Library - development files
libfdkaac-ocaml - OCaml interface to the fdkaac library -- runtime files
libfdkaac-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the fdkaac library -- development files

speex - The Speex codec command line tools
libspeex-ocaml - OCaml interface to the speex library
libspeex-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the speed library
liquidsoap-plugin-speex - audio streaming language -- Speex plugin

libschroedinger-1.0-0 - library for encoding/decoding of Dirac video streams
libschroedinger-ocaml - OCaml interface to the schroedinger library -- runtime
files
liquidsoap-plugin-schroedinger - audio streaming language -- Schroedinger plugin

libvoaacenc-ocaml - OCaml interface to the vo-aacenc library -- runtime files
libvoaacenc-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the vo-aacenc library --
developpement files
liquidsoap-plugin-voaacenc - audio streaming language -- Voaacenc plugin

libgavl-dev - low level audio and video library - development files
libgavl-ocaml - OCaml interface to the gavl library
libgavl-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the gavl library
liquidsoap-plugin-gavl - audio streaming language -- Gavl plugin

liblo-dev - Lightweight OSC library -- development files
liblo-ocaml - OCaml interface to the lo library -- runtime files
liblo-ocaml-dev - OCaml interface to the lo library -- developpement files
liblo-tools - Lightweight OSC library
liquidsoap-plugin-lo - audio streaming language -- LO plugin