No no I have  the encoders installed. Still using 1.1.1 here. But I'm getting
at line 25 char 85 a syntax error. Iv'e gone over that thing for the past few
weeks and can't get it to check out 100 percent. Here is the link to the script.

pasted.co/6b961d25

If you guys have trouble wiht that and if I did this right you should be able
to view it on github. I have the github app on the desktop so I'm slowly
hearning how this works.

https://github.com/marrie/liquid-soap-christmas-live-script/tree/test-script
<https://github.com/marrie/liquid-soap-christmas-live-script/tree/test-script>

Take care to all.