Hello,

I'm using liquidsoap with icecast to make an online radio stream. The
problem I have is that there is no metadata such as artist and title in my
input stream. This metadata is in a XML file and also in a MySQL table. So,
I need to attach this metadata to my output stream when sending to icecast,
how can I do that?
I think it's important to note that I am not a very experienced programmer,
so if you could send things more textually explained would help. The code I
am currently running is the following:

radio = input.jack()

output.icecast(%opus,
host="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx",