Hey guys,

There has been some good progress on cleaning up the code for a bugfix
release. I have been focused mostly on the audio part for this one & will
look more at the video side after it is released. I would love to at least
fix the issues we're seeing with gstreamer.

There are still a couple of issues that I would like to address but we're
looking at a release some time in early August.

I have tried to rewrite the installation instruction here:
http://www.liquidsoap.info/download.html Feel free to check them out and
report here what could be enhanced with them.

Thanks y'all!
Romain