Le 30/01/2019 à 12:53, Damian a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am running liquidsoap 1.3.6 and I have followed the instructions for
> applying replay_gain in the docs here
> https://www.liquidsoap.info/doc-1.3.3/replay_gain.html
> I believe that I have added the code for replay_gain correctly in my
> short script below, but volume is uneven across tracks in my stream.

Maybe try calling enable_replaygain_metadata () earlier?
amplify() does log something when it overrides the default as level 3, e.g.:

2019/01/24 07:39:06 [amplify_9135:3] Overriding amplification: 0.391742.

> I am also noticing (from the log snippet below) that ‘amplify’ seems to
> be working, but nothing about ‘overriding’ or ‘replay_gain’.
> Could anyone confirm 1) whether 'overriding amplify' should be visible
> in the logs and 2) whether replay_gain code is correctly applied in my
> script (under the ’normalisation’ heading).
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seems to be good. A note though, I got tired of liq / extract replaygain
to re read the file so many times, so what I do is analyze all files and
generate a playlist that has the replay_gain annotated, avoiding the
resolver.

Cheers

Gilles