Hey Damian,

Your script looks good to me. Support for aacgain was only added in 1.3.6 I
believe.

The step to diagnose your issue would be:
- Run manually the extra script. Something like this:
~/.opam/default/lib/liquidsoap/lib/liquidsoap/1.3.6/extract-replaygain
/path/to/file.mp3

- Connect to the server and check your request status:

Type "help <command>" for more information.
END
request.all
1 0
END