On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 4:25 PM Romain Beauxis <notificati...@github.com>
wrote:

> Hey! Thanks for chiming in. The fade operators are deeply rewritten in
> this alpha branch and I'm suspecting that's where the issue comes from

Indeed, the same is still happening (very loud amplification) on the latest
git master (is there another branch I should be testing?) No worries. Will
wait.

(P.S., the overlapping again died this morning after about six days of
continuous playout, at the same time as any lines mentioning "buffer" or
"buffering" vanished from the debug log. This is what it did last week,
too. The log didn't mention any errors. Are there any extra debug flags I
can set to produce output which may be more useful to you?)

with best wishes,
JW