A quick and hopefully simple question...

I'm modifying our metadata by concatenating Album and Title strings and inserting this into the Title field.

The code looks like this:

def apply_metadata(m) =
  title = m["title"]
  artist = m["artist"]
  album = m["album"]
  [("artist","#{artist}"),("title","#{album} - #{title}")]
end

I want to replace the regular spaces in "#{album} - #{title}" with non-breaking Unicode spaces*. How would I do this?

Many thanks!

--Richard E

(*Why, you ask? So that I can grab the metadata from the server remotely and reliably split the fields into their original content again, without worrying about other regular space-dash-space occurrences in the string.)