Hello Romain!

Hmm I use audio exclusively.
Everything is a fallback playlist system with several input harbors. Harbor and file input consists of lossless ogg flac, ogg vorbis, mp3, wav, and that could be enough. Harbor inputs are also recorded and stripped of silence just in case. I try to keep it all stereo and work at 44.1K where possible, except for some playlist files that can be 48K or more. Sometimes I connect via telnet and skip something or start recording, but that's rare. i also sometimes set metadata via http habror but could also do without it, and without telnet.

that's about it... long ago there was a working cygwin package, very early version, and later on i tried building a newer one myself but stopped midway due to some issues.. older win32 liquidsoap releases didn't leak memory at all but had some other problems which were ironed out later...:)

regards,