Hi Damien,

It looks like you are executing your script with a path pointing to
`/bin/liquidsoap` while your pervasives libraries are located in
`/usr/local/lib`. Most likely, you have two different install of
liquidsoap, one at `/bin` that might be missing the pervasives libraries
and one at `/usr/local/bin`. I'd suggest to cleanup the install at `/bin`
and make sure to point your script to `/usr/local/bin/liquidsoap`.

Romain