Hi!

You need to install `opam` and `dune` to be able to run the top-level
`liquidsoap-full` configure.

However, this is not the recommended way to install liquidsoap these days.
We recommend using `opam` directly. Have you tried this method? It is
documented here:
https://www.liquidsoap.info/doc-2.1.2/install.html#install-using-opam