Hi,

I'm sending this again as I don't remember seeing it appear on the list last
time.

Liquidsoap 2.0.3-1 running under Ubuntu 22.04.3

I am trying to play a recorded file using a cue sheet; however, the file
starts playing at random points rather than the beginning of the file; for
example, it will begin 55 minutes into the file on one occasion and, on
another, over an hour into the file!

I am outputting the file to an icecast stream and the cue sheet commands I'm
using are:

CueSheet=audio_to_stereo(mksafe(normalize(playlist("/home/radio/testmusic/Ea
rlyDoors231217.cue"))))
CueSheet=cue_cut(CueSheet)

The cue sheet is being generated by the software StationPlaylist as part of
a live show and the beginning of the file looks like this:

FILE "EarlyDoors231217.mp3" WAVE
  TRACK 01 AUDIO
    TITLE "Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)"
    PERFORMER "Temptations"
    INDEX 01 00:30:00
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    TITLE "Angie"
    PERFORMER "The Rolling Stones"
    REM ALBUM "Forty Licks - Disc 2"
    INDEX 01 05:53:00

The output stream is in MP3 format so I am slightly concerned that WAVE is
part of the first line of the cue sheet!

Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong, please?

Thanks for any help.

Richard Bartholomew