Hi everyone!

Liquidshop 4 is in 10 days! ⏰

Link to the event: https://www.liquidsoap.info/liquidshop/4/

The link to register is here: https://forms.gle/FmGj5RhkEM3c9rAN6

If you plan on giving a talk, please get in touch with us as soon as possible!

Also, you know people who might be interested, please also feel free to forward
this info to them!

More about the workshop:

Liquidshop, the Liquidsoap workshop, will be held online on

** Monday 27 May 2024 **

The goal is to gather all people interested in Liquidsoap (of course) and
welcome any contribution, related or not to Liquidsoap.

If you want to participate, as an attendee or a presenter, make sure to
register via our website at http://www.liquidsoap.info/liquidshop/4/
(https://www.liquidsoap.info/liquidshop/4/) or directly via the form available
at https://forms.gle/FmGj5RhkEM3c9rAN6

We are particularly eager to get to know how people in the community do radio,
media streaming and more, learning about specific tools or workflow that we
could, in turn, use to enhance how liquidsoap works.

We also love to meet the people involved and engaged with these technologies,
community radios, non-profit but also budding startups or more established
businesses, art projects and installations and more!

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* audio and video streaming
* radio broadcasting
* signal processing
* audio and video synthesis
* website interaction
* community projects
* creative art and art installations
* and so on

This is thus the place to share to the world your favorite or cutting edge
technologies and projects!

Also, if any of you have some specific topics to discuss and would like to
learn more about Liquidsoap, this will be a great place to connect!

See y'all soon!
-- Romain and Sam

View email in browser
(https://mailchi.mp/7846d25673aa/liquidshop-40-is-coming-up-on-may-12694644?e=e920c07d50)
LLMAS LLC . 3313 Saint Claude Ave . New Orleans, LA 70117-6142 . USA
update your preferences
(https://liquidsoap.us21.list-manage.com/profile?u=123571897e1c0aad278cf7622&id=721dfb50a4&e=e920c07d50&c=1d39cc8002)
 or unsubscribe
(https://liquidsoap.us21.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=123571897e1c0aad278cf7622&id=721dfb50a4&t=b&e=e920c07d50&c=1d39cc8002)