Hi all

A grant opportunity!

Nick

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald, Paul
Sent: 05 June 2008 17:23
Subject: [OB] Birdfair/RSPB Research Fund for Endangered Birds

Dear friends and colleagues

Apologies for cross-postings. We are pleased to announce the opening of the
2008 round of the Birdfair/RSPB Research Fund for Endangered Birds. Once
again, we are offering grants of up to $2,000 to support research on birds
listed as Endangered or Critically Endangered. Further information and an
application form are available at http://www.rspb.
<http://www.rspb.org.uk/ourwork/science/international/smallgrants/endangered
birdgrants.asp>
org.uk/ourwork/science/international/smallgrants/endangeredbirdgrants.asp or
from me. The closing date for applications is 30 September.

Please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in
applying.

Thanks and best wishes

Paul

Dr Paul F. Donald