--- Pada Sen, 5/10/09, Mundkur, Taej <taej.mund...@wetlands.org> menulis:

Dari: Mundkur, Taej <taej.mund...@wetlands.org>
Judul: [OB] FW: Call for Applications for The Whitley Awards 2010 - now Open
Kepada: "orientalbird...@yahoogroups.com" <orientalbird...@yahoogroups.com>,
"nathistory-in...@princeton.edu" <nathistory-in...@princeton.edu>
Tanggal: Senin, 5 Oktober, 2009, 3:55 AM

                  Dear colleagues,

You may wish to look at this funding option.

With best wishes,

Taej

Taej Mundkur, Ph.D.

Programme Manager - Flyways, Wetlands International Headquarters

Visiting address: Horapark 9 (2nd floor), 6717 LZ Ede, THE NETHERLANDS

Office Tel:  +31  318 660910 (Direct 660940), Cell: +31  614987324

Fax: +31  318 660950  E-mail: taej.mundkur@ wetlands. org<mailto:taej.mundkur@
wetlands. org>

Website: www.wetlands. org<http://www.wetlands .org/>   Skype: taejmundkur

Postal address: Postbox 471, 6700 AL, Wageningen, The Netherlands