Hi,

Does anyone know or have a document, which would compare different security/auditing standards from the application security point of view? For example ISO 17799, COBIT, ISF, VISA/MC, GAISP, etc. I'd like to see, how much differences there really are and if one standard would cover all the other standards on this particular area.

I have access to all the mentioned standards, but making the comparison myself would take too much time just now. I would appreciate very much, if anyone could share such a comparison results.

regards,
Jari

--

Jari Pirhonen, CISSP, CISA