SC-L,

So my trusty rss aggregator (NewsFire) found an interesting blog for me this morning, and I thought I'd share it here. The blog is from Free Software Magazine and it's titled, "The seven sins of programmers". On the surface, it has nothing whatsoever to do with software security -- the word "security" is never even mentioned in passing -- but I believe there are some worthy security lessons to be gleamed from it.

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blog/seven_sins

Cheers,

Ken
-----