hi sc-l,

A number of Silver Bullet listeners and sc-l subscribers have asked me to
interview "more practitioners" over the last three years.  Instead of changing
the mission of Silver Bullet, we decided to create a new podcast and focus it
exclusively on practical software security.  That means balancing out the hope
for a silver bullet with a reality check!  (Check out the logo...I think you'll
like it.)

Reality Check will be a monthly podcast just like Silver Bullet.  Releases of
the two sister 'casts will alternate and appear every two weeks or so.

Reality Check targets experienced leaders working to solve software security
problems in large organizations every day. We use a standard script to guide
each conversation with questions about history, methodology, best practice, and
measurement. We plan to interview leaders of mature software security programs
and leaders of programs just getting started.  Who better to start with than
Steve Lipner?

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/

As usual, I am very much interested in your feedback.  Do you like the
questions?  Who do you want me to interview?

Merry New Year everybody!  And special shouts to Ryan Macmichael who engineers
all aspects of Reality Check and Silver Bullet.

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast ww.cigital.com/silverbullet
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague