Define "firewall" in this context, I guess, right? Something that
controls network and application access, separate from the application
itself? I don't recall it being defined in PCI DSS itself, so I'm sure
it'll be fine so long as one can properly explain it to the QSA. :)

-ben

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) wrote:
> Interesting approach. Curious to know if this will satisfy a PCI
> auditor as a compensating control (section 6)
>
> -----Original Message----- From: sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org

Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
fal...@secureconsulting.net
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/falconsview
Photos: http://photos.secureconsulting.net/
Web: http://falcon.secureconsulting.net/
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave

[ Random Quote: ]
"Perhaps in time the so-called Dark Ages will be thought of as including
our own."
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg