Chris,

I've tried to leverage Veracode in recent engagements. Here is how the
conversation went:

Jim:
"Boss, can I upload all of your code to this cool SaaS service for analysis?"

Client:
"Uh no, and next time you ask, I'm having you committed".

I'm sure you have faced these objections before. How do you work around them?

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net