    Prateek> hey dudes and dudettes lets use only this list for LAP,
    Prateek> and not have any more postings on linux-delhi.  Raj is
    Prateek> there a [LAP] prefix possible in the subject for the
    Prateek> list.  and when are we to have the next meeting.

I don't know if the [LAP] prefix is possible with SmartList (the list
manager for LAP).  Nishi seems to have enabled a prefix for the ILUGD
list, have to ask him how it's done.

Next meeting: whenever we have something to discuss.  You decide.

    Prateek> regards prateek ps: i am still going thru the long mail
    Prateek> trinity...and hey trust me i wont be silent for long :)

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur               [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/