[...]

LinuxLingam aka Niyam Bhushan? ;) Real good work on HT, Niyam. Need more
people like you around.

BTW, How do I get hold a CD copy as mentioned below?

Got to give a kick on the butt of my school(Bluebells) juniors for the
contest. I myself had participated in Modem '93 - about a decade back ;)

- Sandip

At 06:59 PM 10/11/2002 +0530, you wrote:

>4) an exhaustive amount of reference and research material on type, type
>encoding, type design, type file formats, unicode, indian language encoding,
>etc. has bee compiled and made available to the schools on a cd. you are free
>to copy and further distribute this cd, for your own reference and research.
>this reference includes the unicode tables for indian languages, the INSCRIPT
>layout of the keyboard for indian languages, and tonnes of other essential
>stuff.

Sandip Bhattacharya
Puroga Technologies
Work: sandip  <@>  puroga.com, http://www.puroga.com