Hi,

My name is Javier and I'm from Spain.

I have been using Scid for one year or so and I think it is a good
software. However I couldn't find so much ".sci" files, really the only
file that I could find was in the mailing list. So, I would like to know
where I could look for the typical chess Scid files.

On the other hand, I could also watch that there is a binary file that is
able to get that a chessbase file can be made into another Scid file
(chb2sci binary?), however I could only find the sources files to compile.
It is possible to get the compiled file for ubuntu (for example)?

anyway, I'm glad about I can use Scid chess database :)

thanks