A minor point but one that causes me annoyance and might be easy to fix. I
run SCID on a two-monitor setup, with the "main" monitor (as configured on
my Ubuntu system) being the "second" monitor, not my laptop monitor. When
SCID is started it "remembers" where it was last displayed and displays
there, on the "second" monitor.  However, when I try to Save a game, the
dialog that pops up always pops up on the laptop monitor, which causes me a
brief moment (brief now that I have been trained to recognize the symptom)
of confusion.  Why can't I do anything?  Oh, right, need to deal with save
dialog. After many years, this still annoys.

Would it be possible for the save dialog to pop up on the same monitor
(i.e. on top of the main window) instead of wherever it's coded to pop up
now? I will note that the "tip" dialog that appears when SCID is launched
already behaves as I want the save window to behave.