I hear "DroidFish" is the preferred chess interface that automatically updates
from the latest version of stockfish. It beats all of the other chess apps and
is truly amazing. But they say that the sites have been hacked and there's some
sort of Trojan Horse or untrusted certificates when it comes to downloading
previous versions. What do you recommend as the strongest Android app for chess?

Kind Regards,

Michael Gene Anderson

(cell) - (510) 681-4982

"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble
himself shall be exalted." -- Jesus Christ

"Symmetry, as wide or as narrow as you may define its meaning, is one idea by
which man through the ages has tried to comprehend and create order, beauty and
perfection."

-- Hermann Weyl