From: Larry Dukerich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:57:49 -0700
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: textbooks

For whatever it's worth, my suggestion as far as textbooks go is to
order no more than a class set.  On the rare occasions in which you
really could use them, they would be available, and at the end of the
day, those students who genuinely want to take one home can do so.
The savings would be tremendous.  If you could get your school
district to move some of that money from the textbook account over to
capitol items, you could get a whole set of probes and interfaces for
what they books would cost.

------ End of Forwarded Message