I find it hard to believe that anyone at all familiar with liq. nitrogen
would 'deliberately' pour such on a student -- or even one himself; in
fact, I find it hard to believe that the teacher would not have been
especially careful both around students, and around students IN JEANS --
the jeans act as a wick for the liq. nitrogen, so if the girl was wearing
tight jeans, she could very well have gotten some serious burns, and would
have no way of stopping the problem one it contacted the skin (short of
taking off her jeans!)

paul d

--
This is the CPS Science Teacher List.