The movie by the Eames also has a prototype of the
Powers of Tens video... The prototype includes two
running clocks, one with earth time and  the other
time was the time you would have if you were traveling
away from the earth at the approximate speed of the
"camera".  It really got my students talking about
time and its relativistic nature.  Both films are a
bit dated, but they are great representations of what
was generally known at the time..  (The film is
available at the Museum of Science and Industry.  It
is relatively expensive.)

This is a truely wonderful site.... However, I wish
that they would give a "view" of the up and down
quarks of the protons and neutrons in the nucleus,
instead of the "face to face" screen.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html