Dear All,

Our biology room is receiving a bit of new furniture.
Which forces me to remove most of my science storage
cabinets.  So, I am offering them free of charge to
anyone who wants to come by the school later next week
and pick them up (you'll need a large truck or
commercial van).  The cabinets are individual units of
drawers and a black slate top that would go over 3-4
of them (they are floor units).  They were originally
removed from a chemistry lab and work well for
storage.   If you're interested, please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Melissa Bryant-Neal
Best Practice High School