2013/3/22 Yasha Karant <ykar...@csusb.edu>

> [...]
> I take it that I am correct in one regard:  there is no CentOS equivalent
> using SuSE Enterprise as TUV? (CentOS as I understand the situation does
> not have paid professional developers, unlike SL or the Princeton
> distributions, but relies upon volunteers, many of whom are in fact
> computer programming professionals.)  I have not found one.
> [...]

As already mentioned, there are no source RPMs for SLES (main and updates)
available without restrictions. So rebuilding is normaly not a big deal (in
terms of infrastructure and tools that need to be used), but you need free
access to the sources. If sometime in the future they provide free access
to the sources, there will be a rebuild as well.

Regards Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!