Hi all,

I like to use Adobe Reader to view PDF files on SL 6.4 and have installed
the version 9.5.4.  When I use it to open a PDF with the command line below:

       acroread foo.pdf

I got a lot

(acroread:5362): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "clearlooks",

and I still can read the PDF without any problems.

The Gtk-WARNING could means that Adobe Reader has selected a theme that
uses the theme engine "clearlooks", which is not installed on the system.

Some suggests to install gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks, but it is not in the
list when I did "yum list gtk*"

Some suggests to install gtk2-engines.i686, but I already have
gtk2-engines-2.18.4-5.el6.x86_64 on SL6.4.  Should gtk2-engines.i686 be
installed?

Any suggestions?

-Daniel.