I am trying to setup a mirror (internal initially, might make public). It seems
to be taking significantly more space than expected based on the FAQ.

The page on https://www.scientificlinux.org/download/mirroring/mirror.rsync
recommends --exclude=archive/obsolete and --exclude=archive/debuginfo.  Any
reason not to also exclude archives/obsolete and archives/debuginfo too?  They
seem rather big and are under the 5rolloing directory.  Perhaps a mistake in
the directory name as 6rolling is called archive?

Also, sites/example under most seem to be going forever and causing part of my
problem.  Is some sym or hard link not syncing correctly?  For example:
http://rsync.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/53/i386/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/sites/example/
 (etc...)