I now have built from source BlueGriffon for X86-64 SL6x, version 1.7.2.99.20130729, Build 20131013142156, Codename 'Cla-de-Lue'

I can provide detailed instructions or just a copy of both the mozconfig file used for the build and the typescript of the building.

I have had to add a few RPMs to SL6x from other distributions. There was a query on a different thread (same general topic, but a different subject line) as to why I used a 5x CentOS RPM for one of the dependencies of the build. I could not find a 6x EL version. The application was not a systems application that would overwrite/override other files, and seemed to be constrained with a unique identifier. My experience is that many EL 5 and even EL 4 applications still "work" with EL 6, as did this. Presumably, if the EL 6 version is available, that too would work.

Yasha Karant