If not down rev it to the same version as the one that works.
It isn't hard to do with their utilities because those of us who work in mission critical environment have hammered it into their heads that its an absolute requierment

-- Sent from my HP Pre3

On Dec 4, 2013 19:12, ~Stack~ <i.am.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/04/2013 05:51 PM, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
> Well I tend to discount the driver idea because of an other problem he
> has involving multiple what I think are identical machines . Also any
> problems I've ever had with the ccsis driver were usually firmware
> related an a update or roll back usually corrects them.
> Besides the based on what I've heard this is low budget equipment and
> ProLiants aren't cheap. If I had to guess we are talking about Dells.

You are right, in that I am experiencing two different issues and the
vast majority of my test lab is older cast-away parts. The difference is
that both issues are on very different systems.

The DHCP problem is on a bunch of similar generic Dells. This particular
problem is on a HP Prolient DL360 G4 which its twin (same hardware specs
and thanks to Puppet should be dang-near identical in terms of software)
so far has not displayed this problem.

Because the twin isn't having this problem and the problem only started
~3 weeks ago is why I thought for the last few weeks it was a disk drive
problem.

I am looking up the firmware versions for this box now. I am not hopeful
that I will find a newer firmware for this old of a system though.
Still, totally worth the try! :-)

Thanks!
~Stack~