On 06/27/2014 06:16 PM, Lamar Owen wrote:
... I'd love to find it so I could add another supportable OS for my SGI Altix IA64 boxen.

After writing that, I thought that perhaps someone has missed the note of sarcasm there. I know full well where the sources are, and I also know that you seem to have to have a login to get the update packages source (and that the source for the particuler SP level is available under the same conditions as the year-old installer ISO is available). But in this case I would really love to be proven wrong.