> The bad part is that the major disks containing our engineering files for last
> 15 years may also have the program burried somewhere in the 39 G.

Can you mount those file systems noexec? _Might_ help... Maybe boot
from a live CD and try to scan those file systems?

                                                         - Bluejay Adametz

I have not lost my mind! It is backed up on a floppy somewhere.

--

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information,