Le 19/11/2014 14:41, Nico Kadel-Garcia a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:54 AM, John Lauro <john.la...@covenanteyes.com> wrote:
I suggest you use wget --continue.  If for some reason it fails in one-shot,
then when you run it again, it will continue from where it left off.  That
should work with most http servers.  For me, I find direct download is
typically faster than torrents, assuming the server has a good connection and
rtt latency is lower than most torrent peers.
rsync -P can be better, because of the better checksum verification..
Thanks for your suggestions.

Using rsync would require a rsync daemon on the other side ?