Thank you very much -- but I have no interest in your price list. When I have installed OpenSUSE 13.2 and, if it is successful and useful, I shall share my observations with any SL list subscribers who may be interested. If we had disposable resources, etc., I would not be facing this particular conundrum.

Yasha Karant