got same problem on my sl 6.6, i downgraded yesterday to older version and that fixed crashing (but probably started some other security issues)
i use opera atm before they fix it

On 05/11/2016 06:16 AM, Andrew Z wrote:
Gents,
   boss (wife) started to complain that FF 45.1
(2.6.32-573.12.1.el6.x86_64) started crashing on multimedia sites. And
indeed youtube->any video - instant seg fault.

FF was updated from 38 to 45 on Apr 27 together with java etc:
Packages Altered:
     Updated firefox-38.7.0-1.el6_7.x86_64  @sl-security
     Update          45.1.0-1.el6_7.x86_64  @sl-security
     Updated tzdata-2016c-1.el6.noarch      @sl-security
     Update         2016d-1.el6.noarch      @sl-security
     Updated tzdata-java-2016c-1.el6.noarch @sl-security
     Update              2016d-1.el6.noarch @sl-security

after that only Updated perf-2.6.32-573.22.1.el6.x86_64 @sl-security and
ImageMagick-6.5.4.7-6.el6_2.x86_64 @sl-security/6.2 were updated.

I saw something related on the Centos forums that i can no longer find
(how handy! :( ) . The issues was related to NIX!'s versions of ffmpeg.
But i don't have his repo installed:
Loaded
repo
adobe-linux-x86_64