ToddAndMargo wrote on 7/30/16 5:06 PM:

ToddAndMargo wrote on 7/29/16 8:06 PM:
On 07/29/2016 05:21 PM, Eero Volotinen wrote:

Openvas, nmap and so on

30.7.2016 2.15 ap. "ToddAndMargo" <toddandma...@zoho.com
<mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> kirjoitti:

    Can anyone recommend an SNMP scanner?

Hi Eero,

I am trying to figure out how to do a "network discovery" with
snmp and nmap.  I haven't figured it out yet.  Have you done
this before?

Openvas  looks very promising.  Wish it wasn't set up
as a virtual machine.  Makes it a bit interesting to install
on a flash drive.  I do know how to convert ova's to
qemu-kvm, but still ...

Thank you for helping me with this!
-T

--