On 06/19/2017 05:12 AM, Tom H wrote:
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:16 AM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:

Any rumors on when 7.4 will hit SL?

Why are you always so keen about dot-releases?

Because when Red Hat fixed my bug reports, they always fix
it in the next release.  They don't care about the one I
am using.  It is appreciated that they fix them, although
somewhat frustrations that I have to wait forever to see them.

Do you perform installs for every dot-release or are you using
versioned yum repos (the latter doesn't make sense if you always
switch to the latest dot-release)?

I let it auto update.  I usually don't realize it has happened.
I wait for chatter about it here, then go look at
/etc/redhat-release