From: owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov
<owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov> on behalf of Stefano Miscetti
<stefanomisce...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:42 PM
To: scientific-linux-users
Subject: Need for a firewall ...

Hi,
we have just completed an installation of scientific linux 6 on our desktop
that we are going to use onsite at FNAL.
We are now able to use kinit with our accounts to connect to other
nodes at FNAL but we do not know how to allow other users, working
with us, to connect to this node.
If we use teamviewers or other tecniques the node is blocked by
Fermilab Computing and we do not know how to allow the access
to other users.

Are there any instructions we can follow to create a firewall or allow
access to specific users?

Thanks for your help.
Stefano