Hello,

Thank you very much! I tried that. I got the output:

IPv6: ADDRCONF: enp4s0 link is not ready
48169: enp4s0 link down
IPv6: link is down
Netfilter messages via NETLINK
ip_set:protocol 6
[OK] Started Account Service
Starting Accounts Service...
Starting Authorization Manager
[FAILED] Failed to start Authorization Manager
See 'systemctl status polkit.service' for details.
Then it hangs with "A start job is running for Accounts Service)
and it soon goes to a black screen, and I have to forcibly shut down the
computer.

I was recommended to try to update the polkit.service, but I don't have a
terminal available to do a yum install since the screen goes black. The fan is
running and the computer is on, but there is no response.

Thank you very much for any suggestions!

Sincerely
Jieun Yoo