On 16/11/18 15:26, Howard, Chris wrote:
I think you have it backwards:

Your Office 365 account has been rejecting emails from the scientific linux listserv software.

Eventually the listserv gives up and  dumps you off of the list.

So blame whoever moved you to Office365.

I received an almost identical message to the one quoted in the subject. It gave the same first-start date 2018-09-04, but I don't know if that was April, when I rejoined the list with a new gmail.com address, or September.

I tried several times to rejoin again, using different formats, but got no sign-on response. A web-based attempt was rejected because others were already queued. Now what I'm getting is what the archive shows, so I suppose my 'removal' either didn't happen or has been reversed.

No Office 365 here; only Linux.

John P