From: owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov
<owner-scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov> on behalf of Francesco Alfano
<00000bdf64e162f4-dmarc-requ...@listserv.fnal.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 12:09
To: ONeal, Miles <00000be99a30c213-dmarc-requ...@listserv.fnal.gov>;
scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov
<scientific-linux-us...@listserv.fnal.gov>; jm...@st-andrews.ac.uk
<jm...@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS] Why /tmp is bound in /tmp ? How can I
remove this bound

Caution: EXTERNAL email

Now I don't have access to the pc and therefore I can't try, so I had to wait
until tomorrow.
To permanently remove the mount of / tmp on / tmp, is it sufficient to avoid
starting the "sandbox" init script?
That is, since it is not used, can I uninstall the sandbox? In this case what
are the rpm to be removed?

Il mercoledì 29 aprile 2020, 18:58:53 CEST, ONeal, Miles