I don't know ... other service provider installed the server.

Am 13.11.21 um 23:01 schrieb Nico Kadel-Garcia:
Is that nx server from the freenx package?

BTW: my customer don't need the feature really! I am ambitious to solve it!

I hoped that there is a easy solution, maybe a known SL 6.10 feature with workaround.

BTW: I already asked in nomachine forum. The moderator told me 10+ years deprecated , unsuported and deleted my thread ;)

Obviously the problem is in nxserver, not SL 6.10. So I ask in other linux discussion forum, perhaps some freak knows why nxserver starts with -nolisten tcp and how to switch it off.

Ekkard