Things changed alot with Firefox 3.
You'll probably also notice that it doesn't use the bookmarks.html file anymore, and a wide variety of things. I personally don't know where it puts personal printing options. Have you looked at through the mozilla website yet?
Troy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Printing from firefox 3 for us is not reading in
customisations users have made to their printer
settings stored in their $HOME/.cups/lpoptions (or
$HOME/.lpoptions) file. This is not the case for firefox 2.
You can pick the options you desire from the firefox
print dialogue box, but you have to do it everytime
you go to print which for us is particularly annoying as
everyone has their own photocopier printing code.

It's the same behavior with the firefox 3 download from
the mozilla site as well as the SL firefox rpm.

In the terminal window when choosing to print we get
the error message:-
    (Gecko:20184): Gtk-WARNING **: Unknown paper size A4

I'm just wondering if others are experiencing this?

cheers,
Ronnie
Troy Dawson  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (630)840-6468