Jon Peatfield wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Troy Dawson wrote:

Hi Jon,
Yes, that makes sense, and actually sounds like a good idea.
I personally think renaming it to "xfs-filesystem" makes the most sense. Because if it was xfs-meta, people still might think it is dealing with the fonts.
Does anyone else have any ideas or thoughts?
I'll see if I can get this into the testing area tomorrow if others think this is a good idea.

I'd certainly be happy to test how it behaves for me though I'm not (yet) using xfs except for testing a few things.

Of course this change shouldn't affect the kernel modules at all so *ought* to just change the issues with dependencies etc.

  -- Jon

It's up in testing for SL 5.
Had a naming problem with SL 4, but it should be up there soon, and I'll get
the email sent.
Troy

Troy Dawson  daw...@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group