Hi,
    I have installed the VMware Tools and used "su -" to gain the root
previlige to run the vmware-config-tools.pl.Finally, I succeed in sharing my
Windows 7 hosts with the linux guest sytem. Again, Thank you very much, for
all the members in the maillists who have ever given me a hand and paid
attentions to my questions.
    cheers,
                                              Shuping